- All our domains are hosted with leading third party webhosts with whom Yulanto Web Creations has tie up.
- By default, the Who.is information of your website is mapped to Yulanto Web Creations. However, on request, we shall transfer the domain to the business owner with conditions what we mentioned on payment terms.
- Your Domain name will be booked precisely as per your instructions only. So, it becomes imperative that you give the correct domain name to us.
- Once your domain is registered, it cannot be modified or cancelled but only a new domain has to be booked. Hence, the onus of giving the correct domain name in one go lies with the business owner.
- All your communication to Yulanto web Creations should be initiated by the authorized signatory of the business (i.e. Partner, Proprietor, Director etc.) in order to avoid any conflict of interest in the future.
- Renewal of your domain name must be intimated and payment should be made before 15 days from the date of expiry.
- After a stipulated time, the domain goes into deletion mode on account of non-renewal. Yulanto web creations is not responsible for deletion of domains due to negligence by the business owner.
Where is my hosting space & server located?
- Yulanto has a dedicated server hired from the data centre where your site is hosted securely.
- We offer both Windows and Linux specific hosting services.
- Our server Up time is 99.99%
- Essential security features are enabled in all the websites hosted by us.
Where is my business emails hosted?
- Yulanto strongly recommends email application available in Google Gsuite and Business Email Server.
- If desired by you, we shall configure free mail application of webmail.